Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DEATH BECOMES HER

Black is my uniform...next to gray, which I consider summery black. Occasionally I like to spice things up with a jolt of color, but my go to palette personally, tends to be on the darker side. Perhaps it's a deep seeded desire to be a biker babe or a rock star, but leather details, skulls and shiny macabre details excite me. When this comes to life in a space.......forget it - I swoon. I think we all have a little devil inside (to paraphrase INXS) that occasionally likes to come out and play. Here's to taking a walk on the dark side.....

Metal Detail Inspiration

Dark Vignette

My House -DMD

My House - DMD

BLOK Los Angeles


Kobe Club NY - DMD 1,000 Samurai Sword Ceiling Fixuture (Yes, hanging blades down)
Samurai Bar - Kobe Club
Voyeur Hollywood


Voyeur Hollywood Corset Chair





STK NYC, Bar with Horns
Eden Nightclub, G+Design


Death By Accident, Mexico City

Nomad

No comments:

Post a Comment